As a Game Artist, your job is not only creating game assets, you will be responsible for designing your art in-game for player as well. In Joyseed, we valued artists who have varied skills and/or also willing to learn something new every day. Our artist will work collaboratively with other artists, programmers, game designers, and product owners. With the combination of player mindset design and aesthetic sense, the best game artist can balance those 2 aspects well.
- Able to visualize the ideas that is acceptable to a wide range of player
- Able to follow an existing art style without problem
- Impressive design communication skills
- Understand basic UI/UX
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to adapt with company culture, have integrity, and self-responsibility
We are glad if you can fill most of the requirements, but above all things, we value your good attitude and your personality. We want our employee to take joy in their work, and this includes you!
- Being able to make what you love and take pride on your own masterpiece.
- We call ourselves Ohana. Joyseed will be a second home for you!
- We value each other’s idea, whatever their positions and roles are.
- We want you to be able to plant joy and make impact to others.
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.
Prepare your documents and apply by clicking on this link: Game Artist Application.
We hope to hear good news from you!!