As an intern Game Programmer, you will work in an independent, cross-discipline team to bring game designs and art to life. You will put your logical brain and creative thoughts to the highest while working collaboratively with highly skilled team members.
Your work will not be limited to typing on a keyboard and grabbing the mouse. We encourage you to try and explore new things with the team. We want you to grow together with us, making sure that you will become better even after your internship.
- Familiarity in mobile games development process
- Experience in Unity or similar game engine
- Knowledge in version control system is a plus
- Preferably 6 months duration
We are glad if you can fill most of the requirements, but above all things, we value your good attitude and your personality. We want our employee to take joy in their work, and this includes you!
- You will learn the real industry right from the start.
- Being able to make what you love and take pride on your own masterpiece.
- We call ourselves Ohana. Joyseed will be a second home for you!
- We value each other’s idea, whatever their positions and roles are.
- We want you to be able to plant joy and make an impact to others.
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.
Prepare your documents and apply by clicking on this link: Intern Game Programmer