As a Game Artist, your job is not only creating game assets, you will be responsible for designing your art in game for the player as well. In Joyseed, we valued artists who have varied skills and/or also willing to learn something new everyday. Our artist will work collaboratively with other artists, programmers, game designers and product owners. With the combination of player mindset design and aesthetic sense, the best game artist can balance those 2 aspects well.
You have :
- Able to follow an existing art style
- Understand basic UI/UX
- Able to translate game ideas to concept art
- Able to use visual design tools like photoshop
- Knowledge in the game development process
- Knowledge in animation tools like Spine
- Knowledge and/or experience in 3D
We are glad if you can fill most of the requirements, but above all things, we value your good attitude and your personality. We want our employees to take joy in their work, and this includes you!
- We’re all about growth, by having Guilds waiting for you to join and grow together!
- We work hard and play hard, having Joy-Night every Wednesday, you won’t just experience work but experiencing bond of a family as well.
- We facilitate your interest, having Joy-Free-Time once a month to have a chance making your idealist ideas.
- Lastly, we want you to enjoy making games that will make a huge impact on others!
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of a growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.
Prepare your documents and apply by clicking on this link: Game Artist Application.
We hope to hear good news from you!!