As a Game Artist, your job is not only creating game assets, you will be responsible for designing your art in game for the player as well. In Joyseed, we valued artists who have varied skills and/or also willing to learn something new everyday.
Our artist will work collaboratively with other artists, programmers, game designers and product owners. With the combination of player mindset design and aesthetic sense, the best game artist can balance those 2 aspects well.
You have :
- 1-3 years experience of 2D game development
- Able to follow an existing art style
- Familiarity in mobile games development process
- Understand basic UI/UX
- Able to translate game ideas to concept art
- Able to create animation-ready game assets in Photoshop
- Knowledge in creating animation with Spine
- Knowledge in unity game engine
- Knowledge in version control tools like sourcetree and git
- Knowledge and/or experience in 3D
- Knowledge in texture packer
We are glad if you can fill most of the requirements, but above all things, we value your good attitude and your drive to be better. We want our employees to take joy in their work, and this includes you!
- We’re all about growth, by having Guilds waiting for you to join and grow together!
- We work hard and play hard, having Joy-Night every Wednesday, you won’t just experience work but experiencing bond of a family as well.
- We facilitate your interest, having Joy-Free-Time once a month to have a chance making your idealist ideas.
- Lastly, we want you to enjoy making games that will make a huge impact on others!
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of a growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.