As a UI&UX Artist, you will work along with other artists, game designer/ product manager, and programmer. You will have responsibilities for wireframe, Game User Interface visual design until arranging it to unity. It is in our best interest that UI/UX designers can also do the UI animation, design some Icons, doing some layouts for screenshots, etc. The most important things are you can make user easy to understand the feature function of our games.
We won’t limit your work in just doing UI/UX, we encourage you to try other aspects of game development as well, by understanding our limitations and media through other game development aspect, it will make your UI/UX design decision better.
You have :
- Strong in layout, composition, color, font, iconography and design skills
- Able to solve problems through design
- Able to design fittings UI visuals to the chosen theme/ artstyle
- Able to make UI/UX wireframe from a design brief
- Have an interest in the game industry
- Knowledge in the game development process
- Able to create a game asset
- Knowledge in texture packer
- Knowledge in unity game engine
We are glad if you can fill most of the requirements, but above all things, we value your good attitude and your drive to be better. We want our employees to take joy in their work, and this includes you!
- We’re all about growth, by having Guilds waiting for you to join and grow together!
- We work hard and play hard, having Joy-Night every Wednesday, you won’t just experience work but experiencing bond of a family as well.
- We facilitate your interest, having Joy-Free-Time once a month to have a chance making your idealist ideas.
- Lastly, we want you to enjoy making games that will make a huge impact on others!
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of a growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.
Prepare your documents and apply by clicking on this link: UI&UX Designer.
We hope to hear good news from you!!