As a Game Designer, you will work along with other artists, product manager, and programmers. You will have the responsibility for detailing product manager visions by making some features fun to our players. You will be the one who decided the balance of each feature in the game, working closely with the Product Manager to gain access to our player’s analytics so that you can design features in balance.
We won’t limit your work in just doing Game Designs, we encourage you to try other aspects of game development as well, by understanding our limitations and media through other game development aspect, it will make your game design decision better.
You have :
- Proven portfolio of game design (released games/ hobby projects/ mods/ board games/ etc)
- Please exclude any unrelated portfolios, we might decline your application because of this
- Preferably have playable build or video recording
- Explain your involvement in the design aspect of the projects
- Give a short summary about the project, what is the main idea, how do you deliver those ideas into the game?
- An innovative and analytical mind
- Good team player capability and communication skill
- Good expertise in exercising the Design Thinking Principle in video games
- Good problem-solving skill
- Knowledgeable in broad topics outside video games
- Good at math
- Advanced spreadsheets knowledge
We are glad if you can fill most of the requirements, but above all things, we value your good attitude and your drive to be better. We want our employees to take joy in their work, and this includes you!
- We’re all about growth, by having Guilds waiting for you to join and grow together!
- We work hard and play hard, having Joy-Night every Wednesday, you won’t just experience work but experiencing bond of a family as well.
- We facilitate your interest, having Joy-Free-Time once a month to have a chance making your idealist ideas.
- Lastly, we want you to enjoy making games that will make a huge impact on others!
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of a growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.
Prepare your documents and apply by clicking on this link: Game Designer.
We hope to hear good news from you!!