As a Game Backend Developer, your job is to develop a backend service for our game that will allow us to provide online services. You have to provide us with cloud support for in-game features and help to establish backend infrastructure for in-house tools. As we value documentation, we are also like you to take notes of any technical matter in the process. Next, we want you to also design and implement server-side features and API for our game engine.
- Familiarity with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experienced in dealing with database systems
- Accustomed with client-server programming language via Rest API
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Familiarity with Unity Game Engine
- Familiarity with BaaS Services (Playfab, Nakama, etc)
- We’re all about growth, by having Guilds waiting for you to join and grow together!
- We work hard and play hard, having Joy-Night every Wednesday, you won’t just experience work but experiencing bond of a family as well.
- We facilitate your interest, having Joy-Free-Time once a month to have a chance making your idealist ideas.
- Lastly, we want you to enjoy making games that will make a huge impact on others!
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.
Prepare your documents and apply by clicking on this link: Game Backend Developer Application.
We hope to hear good news from you!!