- Collaborate with Product Manager, Game Designer, and other related team members to develop a comprehensive Live-Ops plan such as an in-game event, sales, and promotion, or feature update to drive monthly goals & metrics.
- Regularly monitor game key metrics and user feedback, report the Live-Ops activities’ performance and analyze its impacts on the assigned KPIs
- Support and ensure the effective coordination of the operations and technical teams;
- Ensure clear communications and effective coordination with internal and external service providers;
- Analyze competitor products and initiatives to benchmark best practice
- Excellent analytical thinking with sound product judgment and business understanding
- Experience building models and defining data needs; also proficiency in Excel
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English; including listening skills
- Solid understanding of live service game or mobile game industry
- Empathy for players and the ability to create an appealing and successful event
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- We’re all about growth, by having Guilds waiting for you to join and grow together!
- We work hard and play hard, having Joy-Night every Wednesday, you won’t just experience work but experience the bond of a family as well.
- We facilitate your interest, having Joy-Free-Time once a month to have a chance to make your idealist ideas.
- Lastly, we want you to enjoy making games that will make a huge impact on others!
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of a growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.
Prepare your documents and apply by clicking on this link: Live Ops Manager Application.
We hope to hear good news from you!!