- Developing, iterating, and maintaining game systems and features in Unity
- Executing and implementing features for our games, and working on tools that empower the team
- Improving system stability by following and encouraging best practices like agile development and test-driven development
- Collaborating on system design
- Participating in peer code reviews
- Contributing to the decisions that shape our games and the company by giving as well as receiving feedback
- Communicating and solving mathematics and physics-based problems effectively
- Managing and mentoring a team of Engineers
- Maintaining and sharing knowledge with the engineering team about cutting edge industry trends in software engineering and process
- Working on a successful free-to-play game and exposure to engineering needs across the complete lifecycle.
- Shipped multiple features and projects in a live environment
- 4+ years of development experience
- Experience with Unity and C#, proven with your portfolios
- A strong working knowledge of development and tools for Unity and also in optimizing the game performance
- Experience with asynchronous programming and handling request from/to server
- The experience to tackle or lead a team in any system or area of client side game development
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Have the background to lead an engineering team in technical design, planning, task delegation and time estimation.
- Be knowledgeable about graphical aspects of game development including shaders.
Prepare your documents and apply by clicking on this link: Senior Game Programmer Application
We hope to hear good news from you!